Seven film franchise
Budget: $1.2 million
US Box Office takings: $5 million
UK Box Office takings: £6.6 million
- Starts off with a possible protagonist.
- Mysterious voice = narrative enigma.
- The film is set during the modern day because the clothing symbolises it.
- Set in America, due to the actors' accents.
- The gun and blood signify horror.
- Binary opposition between the two men trapped in the room, one is clean, while the other is scruffy.
- Unknown location = another narrative enigma.
- Straight into the action.
- Slow tracking of the person.
- Slight movement.
- An unknown cast.